Released as testnet at the beginning of 2020 (announcement).
- UTXO-based optimistic rollup
- Support simple transfers, deposits, and withdrawals
- Burner wallet integration
- Reddit community points transfer and swap demo
Current release, as testnet.
Features in addition to v0:
- Optimize transaction format, reducing transaction sizes by ~50%
- Contract refactoring in Yul+ for additional gas cost savings
- Support HTLC and Return outputs
- Extra module: Token funnel
- Additional client-side applications:
- mass token minting
- liquidity provider for fast withdrawals
- non-custodial exchange
Future release, expected EOY 2020.
Features in addition to v1:
- BLS signature aggregation (bringing TPS to 1,500-2,000)
- Native NFT support
- Optimistic mass migration
Future released, expected 2021.
Features in addition to v1.5:
- Predicate scripting
- Configurable state introspection (for Ethereum-style smart contracts)